Belotero® is a hyaluronic acid-based (HA) gel dermal filler that adds volume to the face while seamlessly adapting to your natural facial contours. Formulated with the same volumizing and moisturizing component found in your skin, it is a natural choice for reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. When injected, Belotero® instantly plumps and adds volume to the areas where it has been lost, treating even the finest of lines.
Belotero® is designed with a soft, cohesive gel that integrates into your tissue to provide subtle and even results without disrupting the natural contours of your face.
Before and After Gallery
What kind of results should I expect from Belotero® Injections?
Once injected, Belotero® instantly plumps the skin and smooths the lines and wrinkles on your face. It integrates so readily into your own tissue that you are unlikely to feel the implant when you touch the treated area. This is especially important in areas like your lips, where you will want to see the results but not necessarily feel anything different.
Like all aesthetic treatments, the result will depend on the individual and the area that has been treated.
What areas can be treated with Belotero® Injections?
Belotero® is FDA approved for the correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. It can be used in areas including:
- Periorbital lines (also known as crow’s feet) and bridge of the nose
- Chin (the horizontal line or wrinkle across the chin)
- Nasolabial folds (the lines from the nose to the corner of the mouth, also known as laughter lines)
- Perioral lines (sometimes called smoker’s lines, though you do not need to be a smoker to get them)
- Lips and vermillion border (the subtle feature of the border of your lips)
- Marionette lines (the lines from the corners of your mouth to your jaw)
- Under the eyes
What should I know before my treatment?
You should stop taking aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil supplements, and other blood thinners for 2 weeks prior to injection, if possible, to decrease your risk of bruising at the injection site. Also, you should not have any dental work for one month prior or two months after your Voluma® injection treatments. If you are taking any other blood thinners, please inform the injectors during your visit. We do not recommend any injectable treatment immediately prior to a special event.
What should I expect after my treatment?
- Minimal recovery or downtime. As with any injection, there is a possibility of bruising and swelling.
- Immediate improvement in the treatment areas .
- Results can vary and you may need more than one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing results.
- Each syringe $500