The HydraFacial MD® treatment is the newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing. HydraFacial® is the only hydradermabrasion (or wetdermabrasion) treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime and can be performed as a standalone treatment. Customized serums can also be added to enhance your treatment results. Hydrafacial MD combines the benefits of a facial skin exfoliation and LED light therapy to enhance the skin’s overall health and appearance.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
- HydraFacial MD® is performed on the face, neck, chest and back.
How Does It Work?
The HydraFacial MD® uses 3 modalities: exfoliation, suction and infusion of serums. The exfoliation and suction lift and remove dead skin cells and debris from the skin/pores. The serums used are clinically formulated to target specific skin conditions, including fine lines, uneven skin tone and texture, clogged or enlarged pores, acne and redness due to flushing or rosacea. The LED light therapy promotes wound healing and human tissue growth.
What To Expect?
- HydraFacial Procedures takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
- The HydraFacial MD® treatment includes cleansing of the skin, moisturizers and sunblock.
- To increase the effectiveness of the treatment you can add on a pre-treat Microderm or wetdermabrasion tip for deeper exfoliation and penetration of the serums. Various serums enhance the treatment for acne, pigmentation, and collagen stimulation. Please discuss with your esthetician to see if this is right for your skin.
- Immediately after a HydraFacial MD® treatment your skin may appear pink, but will subside within the hour.
- Most clients see results after their first treatment, noticing better skin clarity, enhanced hydration, clearer pores, and softer skin or fine lines.
- Your skin will be more sensitive to sun exposure so a sunscreen with an SPF of 50 or higher is required for a minimum of the first 2 weeks.
- Per treatment $150
- Package of 5 $600