Original Skin MedSpa is proud to offer Permanent Cosmetics using the state-of-the-art Nouveau Contour Digital system. Our licensed Permanent Cosmetics Technicians specialize in the art of designing and applying pigment to the eyebrows, lips and eyes. The application of Permanent Cosmetics is a non-surgical procedure which is both safe and effective.
Where Can I Be Treated?
Eyes – Permanent eyeliner is perfect for the client with sparse eyelashes. A soft natural liner in the lashes can create a fuller lash appearance or a thicker line can create a more dramatic look.
Lips – The lip area can be naturally lined for a more defined look with any shade from natural to full lip color. Lips can be made fuller or an asymmetrical line can be corrected. Faded lip borders can easily be corrected along with scars that may have altered the natural contour of your lips.
Brows – An eyebrow can be created for the woman or man who does not have any hair. We can also fill in a brow to look totally natural. Remember, the eyebrows frame your face and are the most important part of your expression and appearance.
How Does It Work?
Permanent Cosmetics is a process where completely natural pigments are implanted beneath the epidermis into the dermal layer. The colors are custom blended, keeping in with the color of your eyes and hair and your skin tone to create a soft, natural appearance. The SofTap needle configurations are designed to provide maximum comfort, fast healing, complete control, little or no touchups, and most important of all, the most natural look in the world. Applying permanent cosmetics is a very precise process. Our clients can have the assurance that with this revolutionary method they will have the highest safety level with their permanent cosmetics application.
What To Expect?
- Each procedure will take between 1 to 2 hours and a topical anesthetic is used which makes the procedure far more comfortable than commonly anticipated.
- There may be minimal swelling and redness after the application. Ice or a cold pack can be used to reduce swelling.
- An antibiotic cream is applied to the area immediately after the procedure.
We prefer you wear no mascara or eye make-up if you have color applied to your eyes, and no lipstick if your lips are colored.
- The procedure site needs to heal for about 7 days.
- Permanent Cosmetics does not wash off or smear. However, as with any tattoo, fading can and does occur. Periodic maintenance such as color re-enhancement is suggested.
- A follow-up appointment will be scheduled for four to six weeks after the initial application.
How long will my permanent cosmetics last?
The length of time Permanent Cosmetics will last is different for each individual. Factors that affect the length are: sun exposure, colors chosen, skin type, and compliance with the after-care instructions. Typically Permanent Cosmetics will last approximately 1 to 8 years.
Will I need to take off from work after the procedure?
There is minimal swelling and redness. Ice can be used to reduce swelling and an antibiotic cream is applied to the area immediately after the procedure but you can return to normal activities almost immediately after the procedure.
- Brows (1 touch-up included) $500
- Eyeliner (1 touch-up included) $500
- Brows & Eyeliner together $800
- Lips (1 touch-up included) $600
- Lip Liner $400
- Additional touch-up $200